Gold chains are very popular at the moment, and while wearing one may seem easy enough, the reality is that there is a right way to do this, and the following tips will ensure you remain stylish:
- Choose a necklace that will help you achieve the look you are after. This is a very important step in determining the look you want to achieve and selecting your necklace according to this information. If you want a bold look that will stand out, you can choose a gold necklace with a thick chain, whereas if you prefer a more subtle look, you can choose a dainty chain that is not as noticeable. Consider your personality and the look you wish to attain before making your selection.
- Understand when to wear what. There are different ways to style gold necklaces, and genuine gold chains look great with a simple pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. You can also add a trench coat to the mix, and you won’t have to worry about overdoing it because the outfit will balance out the chain. Chunky chain necklaces are also paired best with simple outfits as your overall look will not feel overwhelming, whereas slim gold chains can be worn with bold outfits because they are subtle and delicate.
- Consider the shape of your face. This may sound strange, but the shape of your face will affect the type of gold chain you wear and how it looks on you, so you have to consider this aspect. Those with a round face should choose longer chains, while those with a thin face should select shorter gold chains.
- Be mindful of length. This, too, will affect the way your gold chain looks at you, so you have to pay attention to this aspect. Not every length will suit everyone, so try different styles and sizes to find the perfect chain. Some measurements may be too short for your liking, and longer necklaces will be more visible because you can wear them over your shirt. Fit and form matter when it comes to necklaces, so consider where you want your chain to land.
- Consider the thickness of your chain. You will have to factor in your style and preferences when deciding on this aspect because this information will influence the appearance of your chain. Thick necklaces that are chunky will be very noticeable regardless of whether you wear them inside or outside your shirt, whereas thin necklaces can be worn every day so consider what you want when deciding on thickness.
The experts at Leduc Goldsmiths can provide you with the exact chain you’re after. We will listen to your needs and show you our impressive selection of gold chains, so if you are in Edmonton, contact us today!